I know a lot of people think the “new years resolution” is just a bunch of bs that not many people stick to , but I DID make some goals for myself and this year , that I am trusting that God will help me fulfill one step at a time. I’m not trying to change myself as a person, because I like who I am , I just feel like there are a few things that I need to do to BETTER myself , and help me become the strong , black woman that I want to be .. So here goes, You can quote me or correct me on this at any time:
- Pay my tithes EVERY check that I get , no matter how big or small
- I already don’t go out too much, but Im striving to stray away from the whole club/party scene
- have a spring semester gpa at a 3.3 or above
- STAY DRAMA FREE , avoiding the gossip, rumors, messy people, etc .. whatever it takes .. even if that means cutting people out
- and last , but not least is simply just KEEPING IT REAL .. life’s too short to worry about what others think .. they’ll let you know how they feel, so why don’t you say what you mean .. its not what you say , but HOW you say it. Just not entertaining people and their pettiness .
- limit my time on twitter <—- LORD , WE KNOW THAT ONE IS GOING TO BE A JOB! phew, phew
So that’s pretty much my goals for this year, not saying im “changing” myself, because im not .. just bettering myself . preparing myself for my future .
peace and love ,